Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Time to go home...





And so another week has gone by, too quickly. I cannot say I am sad to leave a cold, rainy 12C Malmo, Sweden to return “home” to southern Italy and 28C. But it has been great to meet many animal lovers and I hope that with my lecture I planted a BIG seed to fight for those without any voice. Now you have the knowledge!

Friday we were invited to “my” publisher for coffee and cake, and interesting conversation. You guys are so warm and wonderful. Thanks! (picture)

Saturday, Olivia’s Godfather Benny celebrated her birthday in his tastefully decorated apartment with many antiques --- that made me sweat watching Olivia running around together with Benny’s sweetheart Golden Retriever “Valentino”. Benny is a well known author and a hair designer --- a man with a great big heart. (picture)

Books by Benny Rosenqvist, Överlevaren and Shoppa inte kärlek när du längtar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mia,

Seeing you and Olivia having coffee with your publisher reminds me so much of seeing both of your wonderfully happy faces at our coffee group. I miss you both so much!

Love to all!!

Mother in Action said...

So nice to be missed and to be able to read about it. Sometimes we think the thought and never says it to the person. Thanks, you are so sweet.

Olivia is doing wonderful with her new friends and in school she is doing awesome. She loves her Italian teachers. I am so proud over her! My Amore.