Monday, September 17, 2007

Abuse! Abuse I say!

I now know what it feels like to be kicked to death from the inside!

With just 3 months until the blessed day this little demon is removed from my body, I guess I'm in the "home stretch" of the pregnancy. The days and nights are cooling off a little bit, so my burden is a little less uncomfortable in that regard. Still, he seems to think I'm a spherical trampoline!

No position seems to be good for him. Or else, they all are, depending on how he looks at it.

Olivia didn't do me like this!

I remember my time pregnant with her as a nice, warm, gentle feeling. Sure, there must have been pain and discomfort, but I sure don't remember it like this! No, this little Max is sure to be a kickboxer!

This weekend, we set up his nursery a little bit further. Todd hung some things on the wall, put the crib together, and bought some throw-rugs. It is a little more real that he will soon be joining us.

I just hope I live to see it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how Gracie was. She would really give my insides a pounding when she started moving. She would NEVER rest! And since the day she was born she hasn't stopped yet!

I think it gives us a good clue as to how they will act outside mom's tummy. If they're rowdy inside, they'll be rowdy outside.

Kisses to all!

Mother in Action said...

I get my butt kicked every day, from the inside! I guess you are right, I am already told that he will be a wild smily boy.

Still no Internet at our home, sigh! I am now at the hospital lending the computer.

Kisses to all

Anonymous said...

Vad roligt att läsa om lilla Max, jag känner igen mig såå väl.

Jag har ju ingen tidigare graviditet att jämföra med men det känns som att jag går och bär på en riktig huligan, jag vet inte när han/hon sover egentligen. Men det är så mysigt och underbart trots att man blir så sparkad och slagen på. Ha det så bra så hörs vi!
Kram Maria