Saturday, June 16, 2007

Virginia

Having some days off and we are visiting Norfolk, Virginia.

Went to Norfolk Navy Base for a graduation and admired all the ships, planes and Black Hawks.
The weather has been as gray as the navy ships, and the traffic terrible, felt like being home in Stockholm.

Olivia is a super trooper to travel with, and yesterday dad took her into the pool for the first time. She loved it, and it was hard time getting her out. Maybe a Mermaid in a former life!?

A lady looked at me and my daughter and suddenly she outburst--"My daughter is rotten! She is spoiled and terrible to take out in public, I never want any more children!."

"Well ma'am, whose fault is that?" I asked her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I hope she doesn't talk like that in front of her daughter. Of course, I know she probably does.

Mother in Action said...

Yes she was something! Parents create their children in an early age, then if they *parents* fail excuses are made so they *parents* doesnt look bad.