Sunday, August 16, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER OLIVIA

 Happy Birthday my sweet girl on your birthday, 10 years old today and we are many that love you
 Benny your GodFather have always been in your life, today he came to our hotel to wish you Happy Birthday.
 Throughout life, you have been our sunshine, filled with smiles and dogs.
 Today when you saw your pictures from the past you said, "I miss myself from that age" I take that as a big compliment that you loved yourself from every stage in life. From America to Italy to Germany. You are a world traveler.
 Sonja, held a wonderful dinner for you. She was always been there for you too.
 Benny GodFather came up and congratulated you this morning. We know your busy schedule but you gave her time this morning. What a wonderful surprise.
Happy Birthday sweet Olivia, my sunshine. I LOVE YOU (always a proud mom)

No comments: