Sunday, July 4, 2010

PROUD MOTHER, HAPPY DAUGHTER





Yesterday was a big day for Olivia, and for me. For a whole week she has been at a riding camp from early morning until 19.00. Each day, when I picked her up I thought she would be tired and wanting to go home, but when she saw me she looked angry at me and asked why I was there?

My girl is getting big. But it was wonderful to see how everyone took care of Olivia, and loved her. Yesterday was the competition day, all together 30 students and in three different age/ability groups.

Olivia had one of the biggest horses; "Tania", and I was amazed how much she had learned in one week. Fantastic! She was riding after her beloved trainer Giovanni and it was already 32 C!

Olivia and Tania were getting some good advice from another coach.


I kept running around whispering in Olivia's ear that everyone were winners who had done their best. I didn't want her to be upset if she didn't win. But she did! I congratulated her and she looked at me with her big blue eyes "Mom, everyone is a winner!"


She competed against this sweet boy and everyone told him to kiss Olivia. He didn't so Olivia turned around and kissed him.


He screamed and started to cry....and ran away. But the smile on Olivia's face was priceless.


What an Amore day!

2 comments:

Äppelblom said...

CONGRATULATIONS Olivia!!!!

Well done!

Ja, Olivias min efter pussen är fantastisk ;)

Gissa vilka ha lyckats få en ordentlig förkylning så här lagom inför bröllopet??? Och mitt i sommarvärmen?!? Rickard inskjuknade i torsdags och är lite bättre nu, jag blev sjuk igår. Hoppas, hoppas, hoppas man hinner bli frisk innan lördag...

Nå, man får göra det bästa av situationen, det kunde ju vara mycket värre...

Ha det gott allihopa och många STORA kramar till hela familjen!

Bella & co

Mother in Action said...

Fina du, krya pa er bada tva :-) vi haller tummarna hart och tassarna.

Saknar dig
Kram
M