Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WEDNESDAY LAST WEEK

(All the pictures 2010 (c) Mia Mattsson)
Since we have been so busy I will have to go backwards in our happenings here. Well, Milla and Monica arrived from Sweden and we went out to Rossella Shelter. I wanted to give the girls a guided tour. At the same time it was nice to give Phillipo (who is going to Ulla in Sweden) a hug. He is great walking, and he loves lizards
Monica got to walk him too--and some other beautiful dogs.

I had earlier received 13 bags of dog food from a guy --he left them for us at the Base vet clinic--thank you so much! I also picked up a couple of plastic pallets on Base.


AWL has a new fashion line --- these beautiful scarves-- I love them. Scooby was our first model and I think he looks great. AWL thanks Himmelska Hundar and AWL Sweden for finding the scarves and Ulla for finding the great company Obidos AB, www.obidos.se for the print.

AWL SE also brought snacks, and three great walking belts and money donations. A big Private donation was also made from Milla (pictured with Scooby). Thank you for all the wonderful presents to AWL International.

We drove Scooby and Phillipo to the kennel Marco Sanna in Pozzuoli. It is closer for me to drive and bring them to the veterinarian, and we can walk them regularly, too. It also symbolizes a step closer to a forever home for them both!



No comments: