Sunday, April 11, 2010

SATURDAY AT THE SHELTER

I am so sorry for not updating the blog very often the last week. I have been super busy. After returning from Parma, we AWL had a dog walk at Rossella's shelter. Vania --- super wonderful Vania --- you did a great job. Even if you could have slept in this Saturday morning after a night out, you didn't. You cleaned the cages and gave the dogs food. ( I am still giggling when I type this) and then you could translate --and I love the short version--
Tammy, me, David and Lynn walked dogs at high speed, and it was hot. My lovely little Scooby has progressed so much in walking on a leash. And oldy Big Scooby --- how I would love to adopt you---everybody laughs at me since I say this about everyone--

Its puppy season...24 puppies up for adoption. Please support our spay and neuter campaigns!

David walked a 7 month old labrador mix, shy and sweet. He is up for adoption too (the dog, not David).
Vania in her beautiful flip flops cleaning out the cages. I am so proud over you...





No comments: