Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IMPRESSIVE RANGER

An update on Ranger. Remember the German Shepard that had his chain grown into his neck, and a long surgery had to be done, removing half of his neck!
I picked him up and drove him VIP to the vet clinic. He is such a fantastic dog, I could lift him up and put him into my car, and of course he wanted to sit in the front seat. It's like he wants to explore life, he looks at everything with a long observing glare. In the waiting room he charmed everyone, so calm. 40 stiches and he laid still, no one had to hold him...wow what a guy.

I stopped by the dog store and bought a harness that Jackie sponsored. We wanted to keep the promise to Ranger, nothing more around his neck.

When I dropped him off at the care-taking family, I told them that if they don't want Ranger, I want him! He is so full of Amore and gentleness that it breaks my heart out of love.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, buy Wifi jammer to jam all secret devices in your room or at work.