Saturday, January 23, 2010

A COLD AND WINDY, SUNNY DOG WALK

This morning we went out to Rossella's shelter to walk dogs, it's a very nice way of getting exercise, and giving some Amore at the same time. Thank you Bruce and Jake. To the left you can see Linda is doing great after the surgery, she got a lot of energy. Thank you all for your donations so we could give her life back.
Sarah is in love with "toothless." I think she named him "Chum" Sarah took him walking twice and she is the first one that have been giving him love and attention. Their spirit found each other--Chum has been in a shelter nearly his whole life. He was "rescued' to Rossella shelter 3 years ago from a Camorra shelter were he was abused.
Sarah, thank you for all the dog bags of food and 7 jars of vitamins--and treats.

Ahhh Lindy our AWL speed walker together with her husband David. They walked many and long walks at that. They are great walkers! Thank you so much for everything you do for the "rescue" dogs--and all the treats!


Sarah and her love "Chum." He doesn't have any teeth, thats why his tounge is hanging out all the time. But he is so full of Amore and he has a old soul...he really deserves some years in freedom.

I had picked up pallets that we put under doghouses so they don't sit on the cold concrete floor.
Thank you Vania for coming out and being such a great translator. Melissa, Bruce, Jake, Sarah, Leah with two friends, Lindy, David, Olivia. I am sorry I was not in big energy, but my fever slowed me down...but you guys thank you for giving the dogs something to look forward. I can tell that many "rescue" dogs have been changing, to the better when they see us. Today I noticed Ginger and Fred's happiness....you are making changes.




3 comments:

Ulla said...

What a great jobb you all are doing!!! So good to se that Linda got her energi back. And "Chum"... what a sweet guy... :-)

Äppelblom said...

Hey Mia!

I´m sorry I haven´t been able to read and comment your blogg, we haven´t had any internet-connection since we moved. It´s taking such a long time for telecompany to fix it..

I miss your blogg terribly! Now I´m lenting Richards parents internet to be able to donate and leave a message to you..

All the best for you and your family! I´m thinking of you every day!

Lots of hugs!
Bella

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]