Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Days Are Words

Yesterday was Olivia's first riding lesson, and she did it with such concentration that I had a headache afterwards....mom nervous? Eh yes, but only in the beginning!
The teacher was wonderful with the kids, and they all loved him back.
Two older girls in Olivia's class had bigger horses, and when the lesson (50 minutes) was nearly over, I saw Olivia pointing at the other horses. Teacher stopped one, took off the rider and put Olivia on top of this huge horse.
Olivia didn't want to ride a pony, she wanted her own big horse. That's my girl!

Well, for me....I am writing and doing research for my new manuscript. It doesn't even have a working title yet, even though I have been writing 124 pages.
I can tell you that it is a very strong book about strays in different countries, dogs healing children and communication between me and strays ...not giving you too much information here now (I hope).

I still go out on mini missions, more about that later. Ciao for now!

No comments: