Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Giove and Fox and Me

Giove (Jupiter) is doing fantastic after his surgery, and he is so full of joy and happiness. Even the vet thinks he is such a sweet dog. When the same vet went to get Fox his comment was, "Gosh, he is so strong."

Fox is a 40 kg dog who's never been walked before, and he pulls. Mightily. Last Saturday when my husband took him out, he hung after Fox like an old rug. I was laughing so hard that my tears rolled down. My big strong husband didn't think it was funny!

But, that means that Fox is going with me to an obedience class this Thursday!

And I who dislike obedience classes! I always look like the biggest idiot among everybody, and I am always dressed wrong, and I am always freezing. See how passionate I am, I rather pick poop for a whole week (well hey there, I already do that) than walking in the rain hanging after a dog who doesn't listen.


Ok, we want to give Fox a really good chance in life. Even if he is a 40 kg heavy dog with a mind of a four months old dog. Stay tuned for lesson number one this Thursday

(For you who doesn't know Giove or Fox, read earlier blogs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny in a frustrating moment, I love it! Keep you laugh!

Lena and Oscar

Mother in Action said...

Sweet that you noticed :-) The days are like my hormones and so are my moood swiiings