Sunday, May 25, 2008

Signing Petitions

Many people are sending me different petition actions to sign via e mail. I am so grateful for that since it keeps me updated, I can sign and also write about it here on my blog.


I have noticed that some people can become irritated if they don't find my name on the petition after they have sent it to me. Many times they resend the petition to me. And, if I don't sign the petition this time "they" become angry.


Could you please let people decide if they want to sign the petition? Sometimes have I already gotten it from someone else and already signed it (or decided not to, for my own reasons). I am certainly not going to sign the same petition twice!


Let people decide if they want to sign or not, and accept that. Not every cause is for everyone. That is accepting Amore!

No comments: