Monday, August 10, 2009

A Small Update

Gosh I am so behind many things, and I will not get any vacation this summer. Eh, who can have vacation with 13 dogs and 2 children?

Of course, every day I still go and feed Grace, the German Shepard with the problem front wrists-- and she is starting to be worse again--, and Cucci the Rottweiler. I am worried since the neighbors don't like Cucci chasing their tires when passing. One mother stoped and told me the rottweiler is a dangerous dog. I asked why, "He is chasing the tires when my children are passing."

I can understand a mothers concern, I believe I would feel the same. But I am worried that they will do something bad to Cucci. It is fantastic though and others have said so, Cucci doesn't chase my tires. They hear my SUV and out they come to greet me. Today they wagged their tails, but they only ate a little and then they didn't want to cuddle as we always do. I pray nothing will happen to them, but I'm worried for them just the same.

There is another dog two streets away that I have started to stop and feed, also. One house was giving him water and food, but a couple of days ago I saw the plates were smushed, and no more food. I don't have the heart to pass him while he is still waiting for the house to feed him as they always did before. How will he understand that they don't want to feed him anymore?

(I feed away from the house, more into another street)

No comments: