Sunday, August 23, 2009

Molly My Molly

We have known Molly for over a year, passing her by the lake by the garbage and together with two other dog friends. In the middle of the garbage people would put out food for them, I stopped and medicated them, and put frontline on them.

Molly was the one most loving. One day one dog was gone, killed we presume...another day the other one was gone, probably killed.

We tried to ask people to adopt her or foster her, no luck. On our way home from the dog walk I had the AFN team filming her situation and help me maybe find someone that could take her home.

We couldn't bring her in here, 14 dogs and another one can risk the harmony in the pack. And, my neighbor's they are so wonderfully patience with us.

I think it was a week ago I got a feeling that something bad would happen to Molly, I told my husband. He asked me several days what we should do? My answer was the same every day; "I don't know!"

Yesterday, Olivia our 4 year old daughter burst out, "Molly is dead, she doesn't have any eyes, she died in the fire!"

Todd drove out to see Molly but she was gone...the whole surrounding area was burned down.

We are keeping our eyes open, and keep driving past, hoping against hope that she will turn up. But increasingly, we fear that Olivia's channeling is right. And the world has lost another sweet, innocent soul, needlessly.

5 comments:

Ulla said...

Its so sadly...

A lost for the world gives the heaven a new angel...

Amore!
/Ulla

Mother in Action said...

Thank you for your sweet words...I cannot accept this one, and I am so angry at myself since I got a message. This is the third time a get "a warning" and the third time something bad happens.

Ulla said...

Dont be to hard on yourself. Try to think of all the souls you HAVE saved (even if its difficult now)!

Stor kram!

Mother in Action said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I sadly read about Molly but was amazed by Olivia's vision, you are right she has a deep intuition.
Keep going strong, for the dogs!
The Mercer family is the BEST!
Ciao, Kristine

(I (Mia)cut this from the e mail that Kristine sent to me,)