Friday, April 11, 2008

Client Healing



Last Wednesday I had the honor to meet Holly, a sweet but very nervous dog who has a big loving heart. In her heart is a big thorn that the human beings have planted.

Kath brought her over and we stayed outside my house since I didn't want Holly to think that I would be her new owner. Since I could sense from her "Everyone that I have loved leaves me!"

Animals and children don't have "time thinking" (sense of time) and the heart doesn't have a time-table either. That is why we heal in different tempos.

I knew right away that I had to meet Holly again. She was too nervous and couldn't stand still for a moment. I ignored her, like I do with all my clients. It is the same with us humans, not all off us want to be hugged!

It is a sad thing that we think that just because it is a dog (or another animal) it wants to be petted. If it shows irritation, the person can many times become angry at the animal and hit it, or give the animal away saying "this dog is aggressive"



Let animals and children show you when they are ready for your effection!




Holly could "show" pictures that in one home it was very hectic and not balanced. There, dogs climbing all over each other. I told Kath that she needed someone with a relaxing calm home, no children (the sound of screams) and with a person(s) that have the healing ability.

I got an e mail this morning together with this picture from Kath, "Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that Genni, the President of "Friends of Naples", is doing wonderfully with Holly. Holly has fallen in love with Genni's husband. Here is a picture of Holly (white dog) and her new friend Roscoe. It is just beautiful."


It is just so amazing that when a dog finally comes to the right family, the healing process starts right away. That is why I am against putting animals to sleep too quickly without first giving adoption a real chance.



Listen, and you will be amazed! That is Amore!



No comments: