Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Expectatons

And so it is valentine, and the expectations are on high alert for many today. The stores are hoping for big sales. Yesterday was like a valentine day for me, were many people made me feel loved, and my expectation was on zero level.

Max and I went in to the hospital, when a person walked up to me and said, "You look awesome mom."

At the clinic one nurse said to me, "Wow you are skinny" (well I took that as a compliment!)

At the food store, the manager (yes it is a woman) came up and said, "Look everybody how beautiful her son is, and his mom looks great too."

This is big time Amore! Thank you for filling my day with extra sunshine!

2 comments:

Gerhard said...

Isn't it great when comments from strangers make your day? Especially when it happens more than once!

Mother in Action said...

We should dare to do that more often, walk up and make someones day.
Olivia always throws kisses and people become so happy and touched around her.

That's Amore!