Friday, February 8, 2008

A Hello from America


Picture;Monty (dog) and Olivia (our daughter) when we lived in North Carolina.
In North Carolina, I met this incredable lady, Jenn and her family. She is an amazing woman in so many things, from children to animals, to enviromental knowledge to having a human "big" heart.
I love to read her e mails, she always makes me want to be a better person. Maybe I can call her my "mentor"?
Monty, her German Shepard is the biggest, goofiest, loving dog. I loved visiting their house when we lived close by, and Monty was always the best dog to greet you. Because of him, you didn't want to leave.
I always send him my love through e-mails, and yesterday I got a message back;

"Monty is recuperating from an elbow injury. He jumped off our bed and hurt himself. Poor guy was limping around for a few days. I was worried about him. I asked him to take it easy for a spell and he gave up herding the kitties for 2 days and snuggled on his bed. I was so proud of him! He got better and I think he's king up for lost time, irritating Isis, Morgan and Merlot (cats). I grumble at him about it, but I'm secretly glad to see him back in action. We played ball in the backyard today and he was so happy to be bounding around acting like he is king of the block again. He's keeping a watchful eye on all three "little siblings" (children) as I type this. I asked him if he wanted to say hi to Mia and he came over and gave me a big slurp on the chin. That's for you, I guess ;-)"


This is molto Amore!

No comments: