Saturday, July 14, 2007

A New Place





This restaurant had a playground attached to the place. Not a very good idea with a two-year-old...the dinner went cold as we supervised her.

A playground is a lovely idea with older children who don't need 100% attention all the time.

Olivia discovered that she could go on the slide and it was so much fun. The first twenty times where fun for us too, to see our girl being "brave" but after 96 times it became; cold food and zzzzzzz.

Welcome to parenthood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's hard to maintain the same level of enthusiasm as a kid when you're just really hungry and need some adult conversation.

I sometimes feel my brain turning to oatmeal when I'm reading the same board book for the 400th time. I try to tell myself that this is how they learn and explore and that it's all necessary for them.
We also avoid those "play area restaurants" ;-)