Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shelter With 500 Dogs

I went and visited the area shelter with 500 dogs today. There were about 100 old dogs that I wanted to bring home. Everyone, I wanted to bring home to a sanctuary. They want to live, they want green grass to lay on, to sniff and know you are there for them regardless.

Please help with food donations, bring a bag to my house, donate on paypal or write a check. Please put your own needs outside for a moment and invite in a friend's needs.


I had seen it all before, but not felt it all. Today I couldn't stop my tears, and actually I let them roll down my checks. I don't want to stop feeling just because it is uncomfortable.

4 comments:

la ragazza svedese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother in Action said...

Ok is this a joke? I did not remove the comment...time to change password.

Erika said...

Det gör ont i hjärtat, jag sätter in pengar direkt!!! Kram Erika

Mother in Action said...

Gulliga rara du. Du kanner samma smarta som jag...den var ondare har fastan de har det renare.

kram
Mia