Monday, December 17, 2007

A New Animal Activist





A new animal activist is born! We are all doing fine and Max is a wonderful easy infant. Olivia is adjusting to her baby brother and it is not easy. Must be hard, one day you have both parents full attention and next day there is a small little "poop" machine taking up a lot of space.

I want to thank you all for the congratulations you have sent us, that means a lot even if I haven't answered back yet. If I have five minutes over I cannot stop looking at our new addition Mercer. Wow, I can now walk around saying; "my children" it is a fantastic felling. That's Amore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej! Grattis till sonen!! Vi fick en dotter den 6/12 som ska heta Engla, hon är fullkomligt underbar och vi är så lyckliga. Jag mailar dig en bild senare. Roligt att dom föddes på samma dag. Ha det så bra! Kram Maria

Anonymous said...

kanske kan vara bara och skriva vem man är också :) jag skrev inlägget ovanför/ Maria Svegare Berglund