Monday, December 31, 2007

Let's Back Up a Little!

Reasons are many why I have not been on my blog for quiet some "days". Main reason; Max and Olivia are getting my full attention. And, getting to know a "new" member takes time before felling really comfortable. It is amazing how we forget.
It is not that long ago since Olivia was an infant but I don't remember all the diaper changes--amazing how much green poop that comes out from a little persons butt--Me changing clothing's several times a day from all the spit ups, and not to mention three hours sleep a night! But when his blue eyes are looking into my eyes and I sniff his wonderful soft skin, I am in heaven!
That's Amore!

Reason two; Breastfeeding was something I longed to do, bonding and healthy for Max and me. well, I just made it for three weeks--with a lot of problems-- then I had to go into ER the day before Christmas.
For several days I had had high fever and pain in my breast and the milk slowed down to just one tablespoon.
Inflammation in my breasts; Mastitis. With IV penicillin at the ER and antibiotic with me home for several days, I am now on my feet again. Sad though that I cannot continue breastfeeding, but I will have to accept facts even though it has started to become difficult with plenty of peoples harsh questions.
That is not Amore!

No comments: