Sunday, May 23, 2010

MOZART PART 2

Remember Mozart? If not read last blog entry.

Last Saturday I went and visited Mozart at the shelter he was brought into by his rescuer Maria and Dora. AWL Monica has sponsored him by providing the required medicine and so I delivered it to Motzart . He is very shy but no wonder, people have been so cruel to him.
I got an e mail from Maria, let me share you her words so you can get a stronger feeling about a great rescuers heart.

"Maria Guglielmini May 22 at 9:58pm
Hi Mia!!! :)I'm Maria. We have met ourselves today at kennel of Mozart. I've just found your fb account :)I'm not so good at speaking English. For me it's easier to write than talk but I hope you'll understand me anyway. I want to really thank you for what you have done today with Mozart. He's a really sweet dog, though so afraid because when he was on the street, in Casoria, no one wanted a sick dog, and so they have booted him off. Poor dog! Since we brought Mozart into the kennel vet is doing a lot of analysis, and we found that renal failure has a strong, Erlich and lehismania. In fact Mozart must eat only dog food cans and "renal" Royal Canin, that cost really a lot of money unfortunately. Thank you again so much for your help. You are an exceptional person. Thanks"


Maria and Dora, you did it, you are the ones with a wonderful strong heart. Martina thank you for introducing us so we can do work as a team. Monika in Sweden, thank you for sponsoring his medicine....and me and Olivia we went there! This is Amore.

No comments: