Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FOUND DOG PART TWO

If you read yesterdays blog a beautiful female (not spayed hmm) was found outside my Parco. She slept in my SUV the whole night and at 06.00 I took her out for her morning toilette, no accident, what a girl. I got a phone call from the vet clinic on base, yes she had been their client. Her name is Sara and she is 3 years old. Her first family went back to the States and a new ownership was made in March, but no one had called in and made an complaint that she was missing.
The tried to call but the owner wont respond back. At work, he will be back Friday.
The whole day she has been with me in the car/SUV and we have walked in between, Olivia just loves her. I tried to have her in a pen but she was howling so bad that I had to take her out and back to the SUV. Thank God it is not hot outside!
I hope my gut feeling is wrong....it doesn't feel right! Please make me be wrong!

No comments: