Wednesday, January 11, 2017

CHRISTMAS FERIEN IS FINALLY OVER

Am I glad the Christmas holiday is over! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. Being home without family and all Friends are busy the days becomes so long. I love my routines.

The kids got bored a lot, and I cannot blame them, the last days were boring. We went and ice skate and that was cold but fun. I left a little earlier to the cafe next door and had a wonderful cup of glue wine My beloved book in my bag. It was the best last day of the Holiday.
Meanwhile back home, we finally also got the carpenter to re-build the entrance from living room into my office.

So everything is back to normal. And I love it


Never give up.
Even when life gets in the
way and every writing door
seems to be slamming,
never stop writing.
-Diana Anderson-Tyler

No comments: