Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Alaska a Beautiful Place


It was a long flight but we finally made it to Alaska. What an amazing place, we definitely want to go back and do some more hiking. The air was light to breath, the daylight was amazing until midnight, the nature was fantastic. We were invited to a wedding that I wouldn't miss for the world. A very special woman that I met for the first time in North Carolina 2004 together with her family.
I was so amazed that my children got to met her, this sparkling warm hearted woman.
Of course I got Happy Tears during the ceremony. I couldn't help thinking how fast time really goes and that we don't know anything about life--future. Only to dream big and have Faith.

Thank you beautiful Ashley for having me watching your big day, together with your lovely husband Mr. Castro (did I mention I went to Sarajevo?)

1 comment: