Thursday, November 4, 2010

GREAT DANE FAMILY--ALANO

Trevor, the shy one.....

We still have mom and dad Great Dane that we rescued 2 months ago with 8 puppies. We have 4 puppies remaining available: Cindy and Morgana (F), and Trevor and Stewart (M). A Great Dane rescue organization in Italy is going to help us to adopt away the puppies (born 30 July) to great families. Momma and Daddy will hopefully go to Spain together, we need sponsors for that trip. A great home is awaiting them there.
Hilly Billy's from the country side....Me and Stewart!

Inquisitive Cindy....



Cindy surprise! Out for an evening stroll....


Our sweet Morgana.....





And momma dog, Lady, who we drove to Lega Pro to have her to be sterilized. No more litters for her! I'm sure she will thank us for the end to that strain on her body. Thank you to Pio for helping me in lifting 60 kg of reluctant Great Dane into my SUV!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't live so far away, I'd surely adopt one of those adorable pups.

Mother in Action said...

yes they are something, i have never before been so close to Great Danes before. I love them so of course it is bitter sweet to say good bye.