Saturday, August 25, 2007

Frustrating and Wonderful

Ok it is frustrating not having Internet in the house--still--, and we are many who "suffer" together. Complains whom of us who needs the computer most. I do miss my mornings, writing to YOU on my blog, my time, my brain time....

We had a party for Olivia on her birthday and 30 people with different Nationalities came. It was wonderful. But I forgot that I was pregnant, and having a three floor house to clean and a Swedish smorgosboard to make...I was totally half dead for three days. But it was worth every new wrinkle in my face.

Went to and Italian veterinarian with one of our dogs yesterday. So interesting to see how they work with the animals here, homeopathic was also included. Our little fury kid had a bladder infection but today jumps and are happy herself again.

Going to Sweden one week in September to hold a lecture. In October, one week to Bucharest and hopefully Bosnian too. So much to do and so many wonderful people and animals to interview, I cannot wait.

4 comments:

Gerhard said...

Happy B-day to dear Olivia!! She's such a big girl now...doesn't it go by so fast?

Take care of yourself now that the festivities are over. Max needs you more than ever ;-)

PS--Monty just got over a bladder infection too. Super-fun because we'd just installed new wood floors in the house. But he's doing much better now, my sweet boy.

Kisses and belly rubs all around!

Mother in Action said...

Thank you so much, Olivia is a big girl now. Tomorrow I will post a picture off my flower.

Kiss Monty from me,. Still no Internet, I am pulling my hair--the little that is there.

Kisses from us all.

Mia

shesseltine said...

Hejsan Mia! Det ar roligt att se att allt verkar ga bra for er (forutom att ni inte har internet forstas!).
Du vet antagligen redan att Ann hade sin Oliver i lordags. Har inte pratat med henne utan horde det ifran Annika. Hoppas ni mar bra allihopa.
Suzanne

Mother in Action said...

Suzanne, jag blir galen att inte kunna lasa nyheterna eller "prata" med vanner via Internet. Hoppas pa snart...hall ut snart blir du bombaderad fran mig.

Kram