Saturday, August 4, 2007

Dogs Happy or Not?

Driving around and seeing all these homeless dogs made me wonder if they are really unhappy. Most of them look chubby, thanks to all the garbage and some giving hands. But I have to say that they most unhappy dogs are those that are looked out in the backyards. Many people have dogs to scare thieves away, that's their job. Shouldn't the watchdogs have a good living as a thank you for doing their job?
My neighbor--been here for 2 years-- is a woman with a huge heart. People next door got a burglar breaking into their home so they decided to get guard dogs. One day when my neighbor looked through the fence she saw one of the two dogs in such a bad shape, blood from some wounds was sticking the fur together and the dog is so skinny and unhappy. She called her veterinarian immediately!

So what are we doing to our friends? Who are we to judge if it is wrong with stray dogs or not? Shouldn't we look at every individually cases and see if there is a solution instead of killing a lot of homeless dogs because we don't like to see someone that is looking dirty? Shouldn't we help them to heal?

I remember once a person said to me about the people in war, "Let them kill each other, it is not our problem."

I remember once a person stuck his umbrella in to a caged bears nose and thought that was funny.

I want to forget these people but I guess they make me go on fighting for the children and animals.

"Thank the bad people they are the ones that makes you grow."

No comments: