Thursday, October 20, 2016

Signs Out there in Life


During the last months have feathers literally been landing around my feet. Ever time I see them I smile, thanking life. Then suddenly, I wonder why I did that.

Why don't I smile and thank life when I see rocks, or people!

A wise friend of mine told me that feathers are signs from the Other Side. Telling us that we are on the right way in life.

Another wise friend, right at the same moment with all the feathers, released his book Healing.  On the books front cover, there is this beautiful feather. He  told me that Angels are sending us feathers.
Evert Tuesdays we receive a bucket of carrots to treat our love horse Sunshine. (He is a true spirit)
Olivia (my daughter) and I burst out of joy when we every week find what we call, our love carrots.

"We need more hugs in life," says Olivia and I  while hugging each other.
I have come to realise, that there are so many signs and reminders out there in life. And together with smiles and laughters the day can become magic.

Thats Amore!

No comments: