Saturday, October 22, 2016

Quiet Time Inside my Heart and Mind


Ever since I was a little child I have loved to walk into churches and light a candle. The candle represent a prayer a blessing and love out to Universe and back to Earth.
This is my church an its located in the middle of Malmö (Sweden) St Johannes is a very beautiful church and I love to go there every time I visit my home town. Its a time for me to reflect on myself in the quietness and beauties of my church and life.
Suddenly, walking in Malmo something happened inside of me. I fell in love with Malmö again. The love was not only from my part. (Beautiful couple from Spain)
You are never alone!

When I am traveling alone, my children always pack down one of their "animals" in my suitcase so I won't feel alone. And it works!

I do not like at al to travel without my beautiful children. I love to explore life together with them. My heart aches to be away from them.

At night, before going to bed I have 'Lion' with me, and we talk and I hug him. It makes me feel better. And then I speak to Universe. I have to tell you, its a lot of speaking going on even when I am alone.
My home, my town it seems like "the stripes never goes out from the Zebra."

 I got compliments that my dialect is still there, after 20 years living abroad. Not bad.

That's Amore!

No comments: