Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Time is Flying Away

Shame on me....really I wouldn't punish my thoughts with that word.  Words can help guide us the right directions  --- or --- the wrong directions.

However, I apologise that my blog hasn't been updated in one month!  It was a shock to me when I logged in today.  The time really speeded past me.

Or is it me that got speeded up?

I think so!

I love my life. I try to find a bored moment just to feel bored, like in a waiting room at the doctor when the doctor is running late.  There is nothing to read and my iPhone's battery just died.

But I am never bored.  (And I avoid doctors waiting rooms.)

Someone asked me what I do, and I started to wonder that too.

I home school my children, and once a week they go and have lessons together with other homeschooled children.

My son Max meets for soccer practice on Mondays and then has games on Fridays.  Today I am washing the whole teams' outfits.  I feel like a good mom.

Olivia, my daughter is riding five times a week on the most beautiful horse ever, "Sunshine".

I write for the Magazine Tidningen Nara, a column about animals' thoughts and feelings.

I try to finish my manuscript and actually, I am working on two book manuscripts at the same time.

For Animals Without Limits --- the organisation I founded 1999 --- I am working a couple of hours a day with as well.

I have also decided to take up my old "work" holding lectures and animal communications.  It is so inspiring to meet wonderful people that have the same interest as me.  Its a great, clear-wind from rescuing animals were I many times had to fight and compromise with animals.

To combine the two interests is a wonderful balance in my already hectic life.

So, except for all this, I am a "normal" mom and housewife:  Cleaning, washing and cooking....and taking care of 12 dogs, two lizards and thank God Above....the guppy fish are vanishing on their own.

That's Amore!

No comments: