Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Discipline My Mind

Some days are worse than others to get one sentence written. Especially in my active home with two young children and 14 dogs. I alway try to think positive, that at least I don't have to go to any gym, opening the door thousands of times during the day gives me beautiful legs.

But sometimes I do have a 'mom' yelling moment. Dogs and kids freeze, even the flies on the wall.

Today I read something interesting that I am going to remember --whom I kidding?--write down and have on my desk --disappearing among all the other great quotes--

A computer uses a firewall to protect against virus attacks so why not create a mental firewall for yourself.  Brian Klems

I am now going to pretend I am sitting in a firewall protection glass and see if I can zoom out all the sounds thats going on here. When someone rings the door bell and 14 dogs goes off!

That's Amore! 

No comments: