Friday, December 30, 2016

HEARTWARMING PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE

Last Wednesday I flew to Sweden. A crazy wonderful trip, the same day.

I left my house 04.00 in the morning, drove to the Stuttgart airport, flew to Dusseldorf changed plane to Copenhagen. Train over to Malmo, Sweden to the train-station. Are you with me?

At a favourite coffee place, I met my wonderful Friend and also my chief editor Madeleine. Amazing, brilliant, smart and loving woman. She inspires me as a woman, mother, person and writer.

When I walked back on the train going home, my thoughts were going through our conversations. I thought to myself, everyone should have a person like her in their lives! 

A very good Friend that is a very important key person to me, and my children's life.

Madeleine is the chief of the Magazine Tidningen Nara and you can read my columns on the their web. 
And, I promised her I would also write for 2017 . 


Something very interesting. See the silver leaf or Angel Feather that I am wearing. 

That was a wonderful Christmas Gift from my nine-year-old son for Christmas. He went to the store in Germany himself and bought the necklace, with his own money. 

Madeleine looks at the silver leaf/feather and says, "Wow, I have the same necklace as you. I bought mine in New York six years ago."

Even if it was  many crazy hours traveling, --and I was home by midnight, --but it was totally worth every minute.


That's Amore!

No comments: