Saturday, January 23, 2016

Our Trip down to South Italy



It was time for a new mission down to southern Italy. My best assistent went with me. A young girl with an amazing heart and head. 
I wish she had driving licenses!

I drove 9 1/2 hour with only 30 minutes stop. I had booked a hotel in southern Toscana that I wanted to enjoy. We love staying at hotel. Cosy and no dogs in the bed :) But after one night we do miss a dog in the bed.

Hotel AC Hotels Marriott in Arezzo, we can highly recommend. The restaurant high quality food, the rooms fresh and beautiful, room service fantastic, and the employes great. We enjoyed it so much that we booked a night on our way up again. AND you could bring your dog!!!

Forgive me Italy that I drank a Spanish red wine, but it was so appealing, the label.

1 comment:

paper writing service said...

Looks like your visit to Italy was really great! I've never been to Italy and I'd really wanna visit this beautiful country.