Monday, February 24, 2014

PROMISES

I am going to stop making promises, or to do lists for myself. At the end I always make myself disappointed--I didn't got to do everything that I had planned for. 

However, I will still be aware of all the things I want to do, but then put my mind in the "relaxed" mode and finish the tasks in the order it will happen. Not cling on to the thoughts.

Most of the times when I am getting over exited,  that I finally am going to sit and write the whole morning. It doesn't! 
Interruptions constantly flowing into my office. The dogs barks, phone rings, people walks in and out,  or my brain goes into; "what can I write about?"

I know what I need to do. If I don't focus to strong on them I will not get disappointed or frustrated every-time I get interrupted. 

I think it goes the same with the diet lists. To much focus! No more to-do-lists for me.

I know what to do....
The voice from my old teacher. 

No comments: