Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CONFUSING THOUGHTS AND ATMOSPHERE


Writing is fun and frustrating --- and always discipline. The most difficult now when I have children is to find the time. I even bought a book in 2007 "Writing for Moms." I thought that would give me a lot of ideas about how to find more time to write. The only problem is, I have not had the time to read it yet!

One of the good parts of being a writer is to discover so many new things, new words and new people. But like the thin pancake there is another side too. Analyzing!

Deep thinking, questioning why? Yet trying not to get too involved too deeply. And then, when done with the work, to let it go. And of course have the guts to write about difficult things, about people that are not nice and at the same time hopefully inspiring us to become better.
Pulling together thoughts and feelings, experiences and research in a way that is both interesting and meaningful to my readers.

But is it ok to conduct research by changing the truth to see how people react when you say or do different things? For example, perhaps you are eating very healthily but for your research you eat lots of junk food to see how people lecture you, or advise you to become healthier? Is that ethical or proper? Is it right and proper to concoct a fantasy to discover a truth?
When I was working as an animal psychologist the easy part was to read the animal. The hard part was when I was with the owner --- I didn't know how she felt since every day was a new day with different new impressions. The day, and my information, changed their aura, the energy felt, their mood --- and thus how she received my information.

The animals were pure and honest and the people could be confusing. Many times the people put their time into how other people should think and do, or they stole the other's energies. Often, it seemed that the people were trying to get away from their self.

Snooping people who were obsessed with what I was doing was uncomfortable. They didn't care how I as a person felt but wanted to know what was happening around me. I call them "An up to date billboard:" they want everybody's information but don't care how these same people feel.

They normally had a crowd of weak people around them so they could feel in control and powerful. Same goes in the animal kingdom but as with humans and animals with weakness in the group they became more vulnerable since inner stress is working inside and outside stress had a bigger impact to the inside. They don't have any protection.

I found it very interesting to observe people and for many years I have had my own coping little game: I put dog faces on them in my mind to see what breed they represented. It made it easier to cope with negative people since I got to giggle a lot on the inside, and with a smile in my heart I could walk on in life!

That's Amore!

No comments: