Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Already?

Yesterday I baked 100 cookie hearts for a charity which the International Spouse Club had today-- together with Mother Theresa Org.-- for homeless men. I think I have been so busy that I didn't know that I was/am getting ready to introduce Max to you all.

Left Olivia at her Italian school this morning and then drove to my check up appointment at the hospital. Well, we were all surprised when they doctor told me that I am already 4 cm open!
Max heartbeat is wonderful and so are my contractions, hmmm.
Of course I have felt "something" but what can I say....so much to do and so much to prepare.

So out of the hospital, picked up Olivia, home and took care of the four dogs AND packed my hospital bag.
And typical women (most); I folded the laundry, empty the dishwasher, moped and washed the floor. Is that what they call Nesting?

Either tonight, or tomorrow it seems like Max will be introduced to his new parents and sister.

Keep your fingers crossed and I know "Daddy" will let you know what happens.

That's Amore.

No comments: